Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Hyper Playmoney Grind

In this blogpost I will explain how to accumulate lots of playmoney on PokerStars.

General:
At the beginning you have 1000 playmoney chips in your bankroll.You can reload these 1000 chips up to three times per hour.Than you have to wait until one hour passes to get a new reloaded chunk of 1000 chips.So you see that you don't have to be cautious with your bankroll at this point because if you bust it, you can easily start over.

The Start:
The strategy I used at the beginning was to play 25/50 HU with all my chips.You have to try to double up your stack a few times until you have like 16000 chips.
Than you have four minimum Buy-In's for the NL Holdem 100/200 6max games and you can start four tabling!

The Strategy:
The strategy and style of play is a complete different at the playmoney tables.Play a tight aggressive style because your opponents are mostly beginners,drunk or maniacs.You can open your hands with 5-20 BB when holding pocket pairs(88 - AA) and broadway connecters(JQ - AK).There will be always some donks that pay you out with middle or bottom pair and a lot of people overrate their draws.Betting for value with the nuts is important.Overbetting or jamming the river is quite profitable.Furthermore you get quite good tells from your opponents and can bluff effectivly.

The Grind:
Once I had grinded up my playmoney bankroll on the 100/200 6max stakes to 500k, I started to play 100k 6max and 9max NLH Hyper-turbo Sit'n'Go's. When I accumulated 1 million chips I moved up to the 250k Sit'n'Go's and after having more than 2 million I only played the 500k 6max Hyper Sit'n'Go's.These are the highest available stakes they offer you.
At least I played the playmoney nosebleed stakes ;)
From there on it is only a matter of time until reaching 10 million. I would say that you can make 250-500k per hour on average.Unfortunately you are only allowed to play a maximum of three tables at the same time.You can decide arbitrarily by yourself how big your bankroll should be in the end.

Cash In:
If you plan to self-finance your real money bankroll with this undertaking.Go for it!
The price varied betwen 1-2$ per million, just check out some offers on ebay.

This is how I did it.Let me know if you liked it.

CM :)











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen