Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

WBCOOP 2013


My best moments on PokerStars

From march the 1st to 11th the World Blogger Championship Of Online Poker (WBCOOP) 2013 is running on PokerStars. In order to get myself 10 tickets for these events I have to blog a post about the topic “My best moments on PokerStars”. I think that the WBCOOP is a great opportunity for me to build my bankroll. You can win SCOOP tickets as well as T$. I will post during the WBCOOP so you know if I won something ;)

Best moments:

I can’t really decide for one best moment, there are too many good memories. But I guess that my first big MTT win in a 3,50$ rebuy (180 player) was one of the best moments. I can remember that this happened the day before my 19th birthday so I had even more reasons to celebrate.  I just started to try out some different MTT’s and ended up playing two of these 180 player rebuy MTT’s at the same time without even making a rebuy. At first I was really shocked how loose people shoved their stacks during the rebuy period. But to my advantage I could just wait for good cards and got paid of. The first one I busted before the bubble but at the same time I managed being in the other MTT one of the top three when we reached the bubble. Shortly before the bubble you could feel how everyone was extremely tenses to get in the money and the dynamic changed from loose to tight.  I remember exactly how I doubled up with KK when we were 23 players left. This was the perfect time to find a premium hand and even more perfect to get paid of the full stack. And a little bit later I got lucky to double up again with the same hand KK when we were only eight players left. After that I was overall chip leader and in good shape to grab a good chunk of the prize pool. From there on nothing stopped me until we were in the heads up. The last hand was AJ versus A8 on a 10,7,A flop and I got about 500$ for first place after snap calling for the win! That was a great feeling and gave me the opportunity to try out some higher stakes where I could gain new experience.


Another good moment was when I finished 66th in a Sunday Storm with more than 36000 entrants. I played circa seven hours and the deeper I got the more I was excited. Every time when I play tournaments with such big fields it’s a nice feeling. It is funny to imagine all these people from all over the world participating in one big tournament sitting in front of their computers and hoping to be the one to ship the tournament.


stay tuned...Cookie ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen