Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Official 1st Day

Today is an important day.
From today on everything can happen and everything will happen.
I have my $38 at Pokerstars now

I am still not sure if I am strong enough for this challenge, but who can say this.I just have to DO IT!
It will be a lot of exhausting work for me and I will try my best.

My biggest fears so far are:
- to tilt ( I have a big tilting problem that costed me a lot of money in the past)
- going broke ( I am not sure if I would restart the challenge)
- don't improve
...

What I am lookig for:
- move up the limits
- building a solid bankroll
- improve my skills (in poker and life)
...

I am excited where this challeng will bring me!
...stay tuned, Cookie




2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, you can help me sell my chips, send me links on ebay

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi,how many chips do you have?I dont know what you mean with sending you links on ebay,just type "playmoney pokerstars" in the search box and you will find offers.

      Löschen