Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

More Chips, more Money!

 Growing my bankroll

After rereading my last blog post about how to grind the playmoney stakes,
I decided to accumulate some more chips.First of all to sell them in order to start with a bigger bankroll and secondly I have some free time at the moment I want to use.I want to start grinding with my real money bankroll by the end of the next week (15.02.13).Until then all transactions should be completed.

Yesterday I got paid for my first chunk of 10 million chips and got 16,50€ for them (approximately 22$) =D.I will try to accumulate about 15-20 more millions and sell them, so I can start with a 50-60$ bankroll.Then I would have like 25-30 buy-in's for NL2.

See ya at the tables,
Cookie ;)

PS: Who is watching the EPT Deuaville Live Stream? Good luck to Enrico Rudelitz and Thomas Butzhammer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen