Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Update:More chips,more money!

Finished playing with playmoney:

The last days I played some hours (maybe 8h or 9h, I didn't looked at the clock) of the 500k 6max Hypers and accumulated 10 more million chips in the end! The peak was actually reached by about 15 millions but after that nothing went right. In the following 2 hours I dropped to 7 million at the lowest. But I can't say that I tilted or played bad, I really tried to keep up my A-game.But variance can be hard sometimes.Unbelievable how many runner-runner suck outs I got but I am sure that you know these days as well, thats why I don't keep bothering you with it for now :)

Furthermore the 6max Hyper SnG's have a lot of variance.Best example for that is the blog of Alex "Awice" Wice. Where he describes his ongoing with the $1 million challenge he tries to pursue, and even though he is a professional at the Hyper 6max SnG's he is struggling with 10-20 buy in swings on a daily basis! I like his challenge but think its quite exhausting to play that much he is planning to play.Anyway good luck to him.

At least I could reach the 10 million mark again, so I managed to sell the chips as well (for $16).

Summing-up:


All in all I accumulated 20 million playmoney chips and got about $38 for them!

Next step:

It's time to move up!
By the end of the week I will have transfered the money on PokerStars so I can start playing with real money!! I think $38 are not optimal to start at the NL2 games but on the other hand I think the NL2 games are soft enough to don't go broke with my 20 buy in's.At the beginning I will play quite conservative and maybe buy in only with the minimum buy in of $0,80.And I will not play more than 6 tables at the same time.


to be continued...Cookie :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen