Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

The 100K Challenge

The ultimate poker challenge "from nothin to 100K" is to turn from $0 to $100k within 2013.


If you are questioning yourself right now..."how can he even think to make money whithout depositing some"...here is the answer:
Everyone who has an Pokerstars account has automatically 1000 playmoney chips at the beginning.I grinded up these 1000 chips to a staggering 10 million chips during the last month (my strategy I used will be discussed in a later blog).
One day I discovered that you actually can trade them on ebay for real money.The value varied between 1-2$ per million and I expect to get for my 10 million between $15-20 profit,...this profit I will deposit on my account.

~Then I have a small real money bankroll!~

From there I will begin my journey through the different stakes and limits.
I will treat this similar to a  video game, where you have to go through the different levels to succeed.I will start on the lowest of the low stakes NL2 and hopefully grind my way to limits like NL400.


...have fun, Cookie.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen